What is THE BOND? It's a connection, a destination, a state of mind. It's an iconic address in the heart of downtown Toronto, steps to the city's most celebrated cultural, fashion, and sporting landmarks. THE BOND is a modern condominium residence at the cutting edge of design and style. It's Urban Expressionism at its finest.
Rising 40 storeys above the intersection of Adelaide Street and John Street, THE BOND is a soaring vision of translucent glass and steel with balconies and terraces punctuating its contemporary facade. An impressive podium Lobby, beautifully appointed with gleaming columns, lush plantings and art accents, welcomes visitors and residents. THE BOND offers a wide selection of one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and grand penthouses, designed and oriented for spectacular views and detailed with immaculate elegance.
RELAX, REVITALIZE, RETREAT
In the heart of the metropolis, surrounded by endless choices of entertainment options, lies your urban oasis within The Bond.
under the sun or stars by the outdoor pool and hot tub, or on the magnificently landscaped terrace complete with an outdoor BBQ, private dining area and lounge.
with the weight and cardio training room, double-height yoga studio and private change rooms with saunas.
to a private Residents' Lounge with a wet bar, special event kitchen and private dining room with elegant double-sided fireplace for exclusive and private entertaining.
your competitive juices by enjoying the Golf Simulator and Games Room with a golf projection screen and side-by-side plasmas, each with a game console, or a challenging game in the custom-designed Billiards Room.
JOHN STREET CULTURAL CORRIDOR
Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the city and the lake. Watch the dramatic skyline of Toronto rising on the horizon or a spectacular golden sunset on the shimmering waters. With its prime location in the heart of the entertainment district, The Bond offers some of the finest views in Toronto.
- B327 (Sold Out)
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bedroom + Den
- 2 Bedroom
2 Bedroom + Study
- B859 (Available)
- 2 Bedroom + Den
- 3 Bedroom
- Lower Penthouses
FEATURES AND FINISHES
The ultimate expression of stylish urban living, THE BOND is Lifetime Development's exquisite 40-storey condominium residence in the heart of Toronto's thriving Entertainment District.
Surrounded by Toronto's most iconic cultural, fashion and sporting landmarks, THE BOND is designed by award-winning Core Architects, with luxurious interior appointments by Tomas Pearce IDC and modernistic outdoor landscaping creations by gh3.
With generous and innovative amenities and suites, THE BOND will be more than just a home, but a sophisticated statement of your life, and subtle reflection of your social tastes.
- Sophisticated marble and leather-clad lobby interior
- 24-hour, 7-day-a-week private concierge service
- Underground parking with security monitoring from concierge station
7th Floor Urban Retreat
- Private Residents' Lounge with wet bar, special event kitchen and dining room,
- Elegant double-sided fireplace
- Billiards lounge
- Golf Simulation and Games Room with golf projection screen and side-by-side plasma TVs with game consoles for the ultimate competitive experience
- Outdoor terrace with BBQ, dining table and lounge area
8th Floor Fitness Retreat
- Weight and Cardio Training Room
- Double-height yoga studio
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- Sun Lounge equipped with juice bar island and sliding doors that open to the outdoors
- Separate private access from the pool terrace to the residents-only private change rooms and saunas on lower amenity level
THE BOND Suites
- Ceiling heights are approximately 9', as per plan. Ceiling heights are exclusive of bulkheads which are required for mechanical purposes
- Floor-to-ceiling windows offer spectacular unobstructed views of the city, as per plan
- Choice of designer-selected pre-finished engineered flooring in all principal rooms and bedrooms
- Smooth finished ceilings except where bulkheads are required
- Solid-core paint-finish entry doors with security view-hole
- Contemporary profile painted baseboards, door frames and casings
- Designer-selected door handles and hardware
- Insulated double-glazed windows
- Spacious balconies, as per plan
- Parking and storage lockers available, as per plan
THE BOND Kitchens
- Contemporary kitchen cabinetry custom-designed by Tomas Pearce IDC, in a variety of materials and colours, from builders' standard samples
- Choice of natural stone or quartz countertops, from builder's standard samples
- Choice of tile backsplash, from builder's standard samples
- Stainless steel undermount sink with integrated pull-out head
- Designer-selected ceiling mounted light fixture, as per plan
- State-of-the-art European-style kitchen appliances including stainless steel stove and microwave oven with integrated exhaust fan and fully integrated fridge and dishwasher
- Designer-selected valance lighting
THE BOND Bathrooms
- Contemporary bathroom cabinetry, custom-designed by Tomas Pearce IDC, in a variety of colours and materials from builder's standard samples
- Choice of natural stone or quartz countertops, from builder's standard samples
- Choice of porcelain flooring, from builder's standard samples
- Choice of porcelain tile tub surround from builder's standard samples, as per plan
- Wall-mounted mirror and decorative light fixture
- Designer-selected under-mount sink
- 5' white soaker tub with chrome faucets, as per plan
- Glass shower stall with chrome fixtures, as per plan
- Pressure balanced chrome faucet and shower fixtures
- Chrome accessory package including towel bars and toilet paper holder, where applicable
THE BOND Convenient Laundry
- In-suite laundry closet with stacked washer and dryer, as per plan
- Builder's pre-selected ceramic tile flooring in the laundry closet
THE BOND Tech Features
- Individual thermostat for temperature control in each suite
- Emergency voice communications system, smoke and carbon monoxide detector, where applicable in each suite
- Pre-wired for cable TV, high-speed Internet access and telephones, as per plan
- Card and key access throughout all common areas
- All main entrances and exits monitored with closed circuit television system
- Cameras strategically located in public areas including parking garage
- Enterphone in lobby entrance vestibule
- Remote control/access card for private garage access
Lifetime Developments is a member of BILD (Building Industry and Land Development Association) Toronto.
All suites protected under the TARION Warranty Corporation.
Interior design consultation at D‚Äö√†√∂¬¨¬©cor Centre on all finishes and colour packages included in purchase price.
All interior floor, wall finishes and materials have been selected by the builder with the assistance of the builder's interior design firm, Tomas Pearce. All materials and other selections for which the Purchaser is entitled to make a selection are to be chosen from builder's samples, and are as per builder's specifications. Purchasers shall only be entitled to make such selections provided that the items are not already ordered or installed.
Principal rooms include kitchen, living room and study/den. Please note, prices, sizes and specifications are subject to change without notice. Vendor may substitute materials for those provided in the plans and specifications, provided that such materials are of quality equal to or better than the material provided for in the plans and specifications above. E. & O.E.
One of Canada's most respected real estate firms, Lifetime Developments has been building and developing an exceptional portfolio of residential and commercial properties across the Greater Toronto Area for more than three decades.
An industry influencer, Lifetime has the foresight to know which land to develop, the vision to select neighbourhoods that are poised to thrive, and the residential and commercial expertise to create the places where people long to live, work and dream. From conception to completion, Lifetime continues to set new benchmarks for design innovation, architectural excellence and exceeded expectations.
Today, Lifetime is responsible for some of the city's most notable residences including Bisha Hotel and Residences, Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto, Lumiere Condominiums on Bay, WaterParkCity, Liberty Market Lofts, Victory Condos on King, M5V Condominiums, X2 Condos, The Yorkville, and now The Bond.
Core Architects Inc is an award-winning firm of architects and interior designers based in Toronto. Since its formation in 1994, Core has quickly distinguished itself by its innovative yet thoughtful design solutions, focusing on creativity and sustainability. Core's portfolio includes retail environments, commercial space and developments, restaurants, hotels, multiplex cinemas, and multi-family and single-family residences.
Approaching each project with enthusiasm, vision and sensitivity, Core engages in a collaborative process with every client to assist them in defining their programmatic needs and to achieve their objectives. Core's unique approach has resulted in a loyal and dedicated clientele that come back year after year for their planning and design requirements.
tomas pearce interior DesiGn consuLtinG
Whether in Europe, Canada or the United States, Tomas Pearce Interior Design has designed palatial private estates, condominium residences and vacation properties for both discerning owners and global developers, bringing attentive style, perfection and triumph to each individual project.
The Tomas Pearce experience is passionate. It is founded on the love of timeless design by its Principal Partners Tania Richardson and Melandro Quilatan, their knowing eyes and senses reflective of their worldwide discoveries. The Tomas Pearce vocabulary is opulence, simplicity and elegance. Their philosophy is to combine their innate design sensibilities and experiences with their clients' own style and vision. Ultimately, every project they undertake becomes a signature of unparalleled design and unsurpassed attention to detail.
gh3 works in the complex realm where architecture, urbanism and landscape overlap. Informed by the past and speaking to the future, gh3 designs landscapes with a modernist's eye to order, beauty and social possibility, and an environmentalist's awareness about sustainability and long-term thinking. gh3 has produced award winning landscapes for June Callwood Park, the Spire Condominium and the Union Station Precinct and has collaborated with Lifetime Developments on such prestigious projects as Bisha Hotels & Residences, The Yorkville and Liberty Market Lofts. gh3's bold design for the recently completed Thomson Hotel is helping to connect the architecture to the neighbourhood, creating a renewed vitality south of King Street.
montana steeLe advertising